So, we all have them. Every woman has their own beauty rituals, where they can feel and look beautiful. I just wanted to share a few of mine. I don’t use a lot of products, because I don’t want a lot of harsh chemicals on my face and body. I like the natural look; the look you were born with.
- Strawberry Shower Gel: I like to use this shower gel, made by The Body Shop, because it leaves your body smelling like strawberries!
- Jergens Ultra Healing: This is a lotion for extra dry skin. I use this everyday, as soon as i get out of the shower, and when i wake up in the morning.
- Perfumes: My three top favorite perfumes are: 1.Wink, Wink(by Victoria’s Secret) 2. Juiced berry(also by Victoria Secret.) 3. Strawberry body mist(by The Body Shop) I love all three of these perfumes, because they each have their own unique scent to them, and people are always giving me complements about how good i smell!
- Clearasil Daily Clear Oil-Free Daily Face Wash. I absolutely recommend you use this for a face wash! It’s not for pimples, or breakouts, but if you want something to really clean your face, then you should go buy this today! I use it day and night! It doesn’t make my face dry, like other face washes did!
- Mascara: My favorite mascara is Covergirl mascara. I love their mascara’s, because there light and they don’t clog up your lashes like other mascara’s. I would use their mascara’s, especially if you have small lashes, they will definitely elongate them.
- Lips: For my luscious lips, I use; Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip soother(sheen 50)
- Nail polish: My favorite type of nail polish is Confetti! They have so many colors, and their nail polish actually last a long time.
- Nail Growth: Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle serum! I would definitely recommend, using Sally Hansen products to help grow out your nails, they definitely worked for me.