I did a little experimenting today, and if I do say so myself, I think it went really well. So today I am going to teach you how to bleach your jeans! If you already know how to bleach your jeans, then feel free to look at the pictures!
1) Find a pair of new or old jeans.
2) Get a few rubber bands, and then with the rubber bands, tie knots in the jeans. Try to get as many knots in the jeans as you can. (When you’re finished, it will make cool patterns and designs.)
3) Now, you need a bucket (a big one).
4) Now you need party cups or just regular 16 ounce cups.
5) Pour four or five cups of water into the bucket. (It doesn’t matter if the water is cold or hot.)
6) Now pour three cups of bleach into the bucket.
7) Now, you have to leave your pair of jeans in the bucket for thirty minutes. Then, once the thirty minutes is over, you now flip the pair of jeans over to the other side. Then wait other thirty minutes. (After about an hour and a half or so, you should be done.)
8) Then wash the jeans with the water hose, and let it sit in some cold water for about thirty minutes.
9) Now, you should dry your jeans. You can either dry them in the dryer, or just let them air dry.
I hope you LOVE your new jeans!