I don’t know about you, but for you, music is everything to me! Whenever I’m doing work, I listen to music. Wherever I go, I listen to music. When I’m having a bad day, I listen to music. Music is universal. People can play and also sing music. This fall, I wanted to share with you, my favorite artists, and songs! Artists
- Lana Del Rey: I love her voice, it’s so unique. My favorite songs by her are, off to the Races and Video Games.
- Adele: I will always be a true fan of Adele. Her voice is one that never gets old, and her vocals are out of this world! My favorite songs by her are, Turning Tables, Someone like You, and Rumor Has It.
- Bruno Mars: He is such a frivolous character, and it shows in his music. I love his songs, such as, The Lazy Song, Marry You, and Locked out of Heaven.
- The Wanted: To me, their like an older version of One Direction. But, I really like their music. My favorite songs by them, are, Glad You Came, and Chasing the Sun.
- Home: by Phillip Phillips
- I Cry: by Flo Rida
- Thinking bout You: by Frank Ocean
- Too Close: Alex Care
- We Are never getting back together: Taylor Swift
- No Sleep: Wiz Khalifa
- One More Night: Maroon 5
I hope you all can find your special song to jam to!