First, I would like to say, that shopping is amazing! Especially if you can find the right stores, that fit your individual style! For me, shopping is an annual thing, every week I’m checking out new stores or shopping online. My favorite stores to shop till I drop are:
- Forever 21– I can’t help but stay faithful to Forever 21. Despite what some of my friends say, about the store, I will always remain true. They have so much STUFF! The jewelry is especially cheap, and very CUTE! Their other stuff, isn’t high priced either, they have jeans for $10.80! Unbelievable!
- Charlotte Russe– I absolutely love, love, LOVE this store! They have such pretty, feminine clothing. This store is so fresh and new, and that definitely shows in their clothing. I especially love their blouses, and shoes. Their stuff isn’t that high priced either. (This is a plus!)
- Wet Seal– This store, is different from the other stores I have listed. But, at the same time, it does have some similarities. Just last weekend, I bought a pink sweater from them, and it totally reminded me of Charlotte Russe’s feminine flare! In the summer, I bought a floral maxi skirt, and some cheetah print shoes from them, and I’ve gotten multiple compliments on them.
- Aerie– This is a store that sells lingerie, yoga pants/tops, bras and underwear. For me, their stuff is of course expensive, but it’s totally worth it! When, I say expensive, I don’t mean like, Victoria Secret expensive.
- American Eagle– I don’t shop here that often, but when I do, I always find something cute.
- Hollister and Abercrombie– These stores are basically the same thing, in my opinion. Because, they sell sort of California beachy type clothes. But, if I just want a plain short sleeve shirt, I would definitely go to one of them, because their shorts are SO soft.
What are some of your favorite places to shop?