LISTEN UP LADIES! I know you’ve all been dreaming of long luscious hair that effortlessly flows in the wind. But, how can you make your hair grow out long? Should I try some outrageous serum I found on the internet, or put eggs in my shampoo for protein? All of those things sound crazy! That’s why I’m here to help! I’m about to share with you, my secrets on how to get long hair! Are you ready?
- Protein, protein, PROTEIN! – Your hair is built of protein, so if your body doesn’t have a lot of protein, then none of it will go to your hair. I suggest you eat more chicken and eggs. But, if you’re a vegetarian, protein can also be found in lentils and beans!
- Drink LOTS of water – If you’re dehydrated, then your hair is too! Your scalp is like a plant, and you got to water it! I know this may sound crazy, but over the summer I bought a huge jug that was about 65 or 45 ounces. So every day I would fill it up with water, and just drink, drink, DRINK! I did have to go to the bathroom a lot, but it was worth it! Because now, my hair is super long!
- Trimmed– You need to get your hair trimmed more often, like once every three months. Because, A, it helps promote hair growth, and, B, your hair will look polished and clean.
- Reducing stress– We all get stressed at some point in our lives. I get stressed out a lot, so to help, I do yoga! It’s important to reduce stress, because if you’re stressful, this can lead to hair loss and decrease the speed in which your hair grows.
- Washing your hair– Don’t wash your hair EVERY DAY! Are you crazy? Washing your hair way to often will strip your hair of its natural oils. By washing your hair less, your hair will become thicker, and healthier.
- Sleepy time– Eight hours of sleep is very essential to your health and hair. Because when you sleep, that is when your hair grows and repairs itself. And, if you don’t get enough sleep, it won’t be able to do those things.
I hope these tips help you! Comment below, some of your hair growing tips, or some of the craziest hair growing tricks you’ve ever heard!