Well, this is a new thing I’ve been trying. SUGAR scrubs! They are perfect for exfoliating your skin! This sugar scrub, is SUPER easy, and SUPER inexpensive!
- Sugar(brown sugar, white sugar, etc.)
- Take at least 3 tablespoons of sugar and pour it in the bowl.
- Now take your honey and pour it in the bowl of sugar. (you could either heat up your honey for 15 sec.’s then pour it in the bowl so it will be easier to mix.)
- Now mix them together.
- Once you apply it to your face, leave it on their for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then scrub it off, and make sure you get it all off your face because it will be sticky.
I hope this helped exfoliate your face!