Have you ever thought of using Vaseline for something else besides your lips? Well, I sure haven’t, until one day I realized that we could use Vaseline in more ways than one! Here are five different uses of Vaseline:
- It makes your eyelashes grow: put some Vaseline on your eyelashes day and night and watch them thicken!
- Long lasting scent: spray some of your favorite perfume on (cleavage, behind the ear, neck and wrist.) then rub the Vaseline on those spots, and the smell will stick around longer!
- Smudges are gone: Vaseline can get rid of lipstick smudges. Just rub some on your teeth, and viola, smudges be gone!
- Hiding those split ends: IF you haven’t gotten a haircut in a while, and your starting to get split ends, hide them by putting some Vaseline on it.
- Exfoliating body wash: mix sea salt and Vaseline then come out the shower feeling very soft!
Vaseline is my new best friend! What some ways you use Vaseline?(Comment below)