Now, if this sounds crazy then you should totally back away while you still can. But I thought if you REALLY want to get in the mood for Valentine’s Day, then maybe you’d be interested in dying hair! (Or if you’re bored and have nothing else to do, then I think you’d also be interested in dying your hair!)
1) You need gloves (optional) to protect those gorgeous hands from staining.
2) Add the Kool-Aid packages to a small bowl: (3-6) Remember to use the unsweetened version to avoid sticky hair. You may need to use more packages than recommended. Tropical punch= bright red hair. Cherry= deeper red. Raspberry + grape= purplish red.
3) Add a small amount of water to the Kool-Aid: Make sure the powder dissolves. You want it to be a paste, not a liquid so don’t pour too much water.
4) Add a few drops of conditioner.
5) Then you need to either apply this to your ends of your hair, or start from the roots to the ends if you want full coverage.
6) Now wrap your hair in several long strips of sandwich paper.
7) Now after a goodnight’s sleep, remove the sandwich paper, and rinse your hair in lukewarm water!
8) If you’re just dying the ends: leave the ends of your hair in the Kool-Aid bowl for a good 5-10 minutes.