Spring is just around the corner, so we need to get ready! I’ve already piled a bunch of magazines on the latest spring trends. So when spring hits, I’ll be ready! Today, I’m going to help you get ready for the spring! Here are five of the hottest trends for spring:
- Bright Dresses: Say “bye, bye!” to those sweaters, and say “HELLO!” to those bright sunflower dresses! Spring is one of my favorite seasons, because I get to wear the pretty sunflower dresses! *Also, I think neon dresses are something you should try too!
- Bouncy Skirts: This spring is all about those above-the-knee length skirts that you can swirl in!
- Bright Jackets: You can’t go wrong with a bright solid colored jacket!
- Cross body Bags: These bags are my all time FAVORITE! The long cross body makes it easy to carry, and the bag itself aren’t so big and bulky!
- Flirty Flats: Ditch those bulky combat boots, and go for something a little bit more fun and flirty! My mom got me some sparkly blue flats from Nine West and I absolutely love them!
- Graphic Tees: Now graphic Tee’s really chic! There are so many outfits you could make with a graphic tee! Get, a flouncy skirt, a bright jacket, your favorite graphic tee, some fun flats and then a cross body bag and your good to go!