Want those pearly whites you’ve always dreamed of? Well did you know you can get those bright white’s at home with this simple DIY! Gasp! Since your smile is the first thing that people may notice about you, you have to keep it clean!
What you’ll need
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda: you should get the baking soda used for baking and not just cleaning.
- About 3-4 drops of hydrogen peroxide. *Do not use if you have nay open sores/burns in your mouth! *
- A wash clothe or cotton ball. You will also need a spoon.
- A small empty container-optional.
Lets get started
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda into your empty container.
- Now put the 3-4 drops of hydrogen peroxide into the empty container. (If it turns a slight yellowish green color that normal!)
- Now dip your washcloth or cotton ball into the container and then rub onto your teeth. AVOID your gums!
- Do not SWALLOW the mixture, allow it to sit for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.