Today I thought I’d show you guys something really fun and easy to do! This DIY project literally took me five minutes to complete! This project is so easy to do! You ready?
Things you’ll need
- Fabric/ old t-shirt/ tank top
Lets get started!
To make a headband out of a shirt:
- You will need a t-shirt or old shirt
- Now cut the bottom of the t-shirt where the seam is.
- Once you’ve cut it all off, now you have a headband! All you have to do is twist it around, and put it on your head! (You can also do this with fabric. Just cut to a desired length and tie it around.)
To make a headband out of a tank top:
- Get a tank top. You need a one of those tank tops with the stretchy spaghetti straps
- Now cut the straps off
- Now you have a headband!