It’s getting close to that time again! Yes, I’m talking about shorts season! It’s going to be hot, hot and even HOTTER with these new DIY studded shorts! The weather won’t be the only thing that sizzles this summer!
Things you will need
- Shorts/ jeans and just cut them into shorts.
- Studs (you can find some at your local craft store.)
Lets get started
- Lay your shorts on a table/flat surface.
- Now, choose a place to put your studs (front, back pocket, etc.)
- Now poke the pronged portion of each stud through your shorts!
- Then flatten the prongs (use scissors, or a butter knife, etc.)
Now you have super cute summer shorts!