Today we are going to recreate Alessandra Ambrosio’s look! We see her from time to time strutting down the runway but what is she strutting down the street? Well she was spotted and looking gorgeous; if I might add!
What she was wearing
- Jeans: Sass & Bide the Headliner Jeans
- The shoes: Rag & Bone Harrow Boots
- The bag: Celine Crocodile Luggage Tote
Recreate the look
- Jeans: pants like these are easy to find! Since patterned pants are trending, a lot of stores have them! I saw some pants that are similar to the one’s she ‘s wearing at Pac sun, and there are probably some at your local boutiques or mall. To give it a girlier vibe, I would go with a floral print. If you’re a classy gal then maybe a striped or polka dot pair will suit you.
- The shoes: Ankle booties! A solid black pair of ankle boots with a little heel will do you justice.
- The bag: A solid black tote bag. Depending on the color of the pants, I think any color that suits you will be just as good. I say go with black because, black is a neutral and it matches everything.
Don’t be afraid to try new things!