It’s time for fun in the sun! Summer is heading toward us at full steam! So with that being said, it’s time to break out the sunblock, sunless tanners and SPF makeup! Stay tuned to see if one of your favorite sunscreen’s get’s chosen for a smart summer skin award!
You can’t have that perfect beach with scorched red tomato skin! I’ve got you covered-literally-with the best sunscreens out there!
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 30: I use this sunscreen all the time! I put this one on my face and it doesn’t cause any breakouts! This sunscreen costs $11 dollars at Neutrogena.com.
- Coppertone Sport Continuous Spray Sunscreen: I love this sunscreen because it’s so easy to apply to your skin! I apply this sunscreen multiple times and not a lot of time do that with sunscreen. You can find this sunscreen for $10 dollars at target stores.
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Clear Mist Spray Sunscreen: I see my girlfriends use this sunscreen all the time! I’ve tried it once and I felt like I was being transported to a tropical island! The scent was crazy coconut-y! You can find this sunscreen for $10 dollars at your local drugstores.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 30: The reason why I chose this sunscreen is because; it’s very lightweight! In the past I’ve used sunscreen for my face and just last summer my mom found this one for me and I love it! When you put it on, you expect it to be heavy and make your face look greasy but it doesn’t! Best of all, it doesn’t clog my pores! You can find this sunscreen for just $10 dollars online at Neutrogena.com or at your local drugstore!
Best Sunless Tanners
Now this is what I mean by fun in the sun! Laying out by the beach or even on the rooftop and getting that bronzed complexion. Okay, so maybe I don’t use sunless tanners or don’t even tan at all, but my friends recommend some tanners!
- Jergens Natural Glow + Protect Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 20: Whenever my friends and I are at the beach I always see this one in their beach bag! You can find this for only $9 dollars at your local drugstore!
- Victoria’s Secret Beach Sexy Instant Bronzing Tinted Body Spray: This one has been recommended so many times by beauty Vloggers on YouTube! They say this one give you an instant airbrushed tan! They just spray it on their legs and they get instant gratification! You can find this at Victoria’s Secret stores for $15 dollars!
Victoria’s Secret Beach Sexy Instant Bronzing Tinted Body Spray: of course who could hate Victoria’s Secret! I’ve heard so much rave about this product it just had to be the winner!
Best SPF Makeup
Want that natural looking makeup on your face? Don’t worry I’ve got you covered!
- Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother in Gleam, Glaze, Glow and Shimmer: I actually have a lot of these and I absolutely LOVE them! These are the first lip-glosses that I have found that have SPF 20! You can get this for just $7 dollars at your local drugstores.
- BareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15: I am a HUGE fan of Bare Minerals; I just love the whole idea of natural beauty! Well with this you have a natural looking foundation with SPF 15, perfect for protecting you from the sun! You can find this online at bareminerals.com or at a Bare Minerals store for $27 dollars!
- Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream: I’ve heard so much rave about BB creams this year it’s ridiculous! This BB cream is oil-free and make it look like your not wearing any makeup! You can find this BB cream at your local drugstores for just $9 dollars.
Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream: Since I’ve been hearing so much about BB creams, I just had to choose this one as the winner!
Stay tuned for next years Smart Summer Skin Awards! Thanks for tuning in!