The thing that I hate most is when you have the perfect outfit, hair and makeup for the day and then you walk outside and it all just fall apart! Instead of smooth sleek hair it turns frizzy from the humidity! Then somehow you eye makeup gets smudged and your mascara is all over the place! I especially hate when I just did my nails and then the next morning the nail polish chips off! So today I’m going to show you some products that will help with your beauty emergencies!
- Paul Mitchell Extra Body Daily Boost: This is perfect for when your hair gets a little flat and dull, just spray some of this product all over your hair and you’ll get instant volume! You can get this product at your local CVS store!
- Nexxus Comb Thru Natural Hold Design & Finishing Mist: Want flexible control with body and bounce? Well you’ve come to the right place! Because this product will give that everlasting hold! You can find this product at your local CVS store for $2.99!
- Travel Size Straight Hair Spray: This product will keep your hair bone straight for as long as you need! No more FRIZZ! I found this online at Ulta.com for just $17.00 dollars!
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color Deep Purple 08: Sally Hansen is my girl with nail products! Try this Xtreme wear nail color to have that long lasting Mani you’ve always wanted!
- Broadway Nails Impress Press-On Manicure: I’ve never tried these before but I’ve been hearing a lot of rave about this product! They say you just press them on and viola, you’ve got a lasting manicure! ($8, Walgreens.com)
- Almay Eraser Sticks: Need a sneaky get-a-way? Then try this on-the-go makeup eraser sticks! ($5, Target.com)
- Radiant Creamy Concealers: ready to splurge? Well here ya go! This concealer instantly fixes those pesky imperfections! ($28, Sephora.com)
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: This is definitely the product for vanishing lipstick! ($ 7.50, Target.com)