Everyone’s been raving about how to get those ‘effortless beach waves’! Well today I’m going to show you a few simple tricks to get those perfect beach waves you’ve always wanted! The best part about these tricks is that they don’t require heat and will work on ALL hair types!
I just recently found this method and I heard it really works! They say it works instantly and doesn’t weigh your hair down! So for a perfect Salt Spray, try:
- Bumble and bumble south Surf Spray 4 oz.: This product has been getting a lot of good reviews! This product will add instant volume for thinning hair! So if you want that instant sexy, windswept hair then this is the perfect product for you! (Bumbleandbumble.com, $25)
- Sedu Beach Beauty Sea Salt Spray: All you have to do is spray a bunch of this in your hair then scrunch your hair a little and go to sleep! In the morning you’ll see the result! And the best part is that it smells like coconut! (Folica.com $13)
I don’t know how effective this method really is, because I’ve never tried it. But I mean it wouldn’t hurt to try it out!
- Wash hair your normal way.
- Air-dry it a little bit so it’s damp but not fully dry. (Or if you want just leave soaking wet!)
- Then just put your hair into a bun and secure it with a hair tie! Sleep as usual, then wake up in the morning a take it out!
I’m sure you’ve heard of this one! I actually tried this one last night and it worked wonders! This method is really simple, but if you have a lot of long thick hair, it may take a long time for you to finish!
- Wash your hair and then leave it damp.
- Cut strips from an old t-shirt and make slits at the end of them!
- Now this part gets difficult, so I want you to check out this YouTube tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r8IrLcvTUM&list=UUUMyZ3GFwAPkEuai3zR3rxg&index=6.
I know I said heatless curls, but if your not a fan of heatless then check out this super easy tutorial on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkj3R7LFi7Q!