So as the month of April comes to a close I wanted to share with you guys my April favorites! This is something new that I wanted to try, because I’ve noticed that a lot of other blogger/vloggers have been doing monthly favorites! So if you don’t know what monthly favorites are there basically my favorite beauties, fashion, music or food favorites for that month! So let’s get started!
- Perfume: My favorite perfume this month is by Vera Wang and it is called Princess! So Vera Wang Princess, it’s actually my moms but I steal it from time to time! I think she got this at Kohl’s or Macy’s or maybe even Belk’s! I don’t know how much it cost, but I do know that it smells really good! It almost has like a flowery kind of scent to it, and it totally makes me feel like a princess!
- Mascara: L’Oreal Telescopic Extension Mascara! This mascara makes my lashes really long! They’ve been working’ some wonders!
- Body Scrub: I have been really obsessing over body scrubs! Every single night I use this olive oil sugar scrub and it makes my skin so soft and it gives it this natural glow! I don’t even have to go out and buy this; I just make it on my own! I use sugar, olive oil and mix it together and viola!
- Face Wash: Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Daily Face Wash! I freakin’ love this face wash! It makes my face feel so clean and look so bright! I haven’t had a blemish in sight ever since I started using it!
- Hair Remover: Nair Hair Remover Lotion! I love Nair so much it works wonders! I have having to use that pesky razor and with Nair all you have to do is put it on like lotion!
- Beachy waves: I really like the whole messy beachy waves look! A lot of people are rocking it!
- Ombre: Ombre is one of my favorite hair trends and I don’t know why! I just really like the whole cascade into a different color/shade!
- Color streaks: I know some people that can pull this off and others who cannot!
- Dresses: I don’t know what it is about spring, but whenever it’s this time of year I always tend to wear a lot of dresses! The majority of my dresses are from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and Papaya! For me these stores are very affordable and most importantly fashionable.
- Peplum: I absolutely love Peplum! Especially peplum tops I have so many peplum tops! I really like the way they flare out at the bottom and give you curves! I just recently went to Virginia and found this super cute floral peplum top with a matching floral mini skirt!
- Sandals/flats: Since it’s been getting warmer I have been wearing a lot of flats and sandals! I really like gladiator sandals and printed flats!
- All Gold Everything by: Trinidad James
- Heart Attack by: Demi Lovato
- I love it By: Icona Pop
- My Songs Know what you did in the dark by: Fall Out Boys
- The Phoenix by: Fall Out Boys
- Power Trip by: J.cole
- Suit & Tie by: Justin Timberlake Feat. Jay-Z
Recently I’ve been having a craving for GRAPES!
I haven’t been reading much this month! The only book I read this month was Lord of The Flies. Trust me it’s not one of the books I would normally pick, but it wasn’t that bad, but it wasn’t that good either. Any-who, I still read it!
XO- Love you guys! Thanks for reading my blog!