I’m going to give you guys the most useful makeup tips you will probably ever use for the summer time! I’m going to tell you the best products to keep your face and hair alive during those hot and humid summer days! I found these products on Amazon.com, so if you want to you can check them out!
- Waterproof makeup: For a late night pool party, you’re going to need some waterproof mascara! So try this Maybelline Volum’ Express – Waterproof Mascara! Get up to 3x more volume and no clumps. ($6, amazon.com)
- Exfoliator: After baking under the hot sun all day, you’re going to need to exfoliate your skin! You can make your own scrub at home, or try this Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System with Anti-Aging massager! ($185, Clarisonic.com)
- Face Wipes: These are a must! You need to clean your face after wearing makeup all day or you’ll end up having a crater face! Try this Makeup Remover Cleansing Towel from Neutrogena! ($7, Neutrogena.com)
- Tinted Moisturizer: This is a fantastic product for the summer, because it doesn’t cake up! Try Aveeno’s Positively Radiant tinted moisturizer! ($5, Amazon.com)
- Sunscreen: This is one of the most important products for everyone! You need sunscreen, unless you want to look like a tomato all day! Over the summer I’m at the pool all day long, so I need a sunscreen that has high SPF! Try Clinique Body Cream SPF 30 SolarSmart UVA/UVB Advanced Sunscreens! ($23, Amazon.com)
- Leave in conditioner: I love these types of conditioners; I use them all the time over the summer! Try this Nexxus Headress Thickening Leave-in Volumizer Conditioner! ($36, Amazon.com)
- Water: Drinks lots and lots of WATER! This summer, WATER is your new best friend!
- Lip Balm with SPF 15: Believe it or not but you can burn your lips!So to keep that from happening try this Blistex Medicated Lip Balm SPF15! ($28, Amazon.com)