Oily skin? Dry skin? Combination skin? Well that’s one problem you won’t have to worry about any more because, I have the perfect products just for you!
Daily routine: Oily Skin
Morning: You should wash your face with a foaming wash every morning. Then apply a moisturizer that contains zinc!
Night: Wash your face the same you did in the morning and apply the same moisturizer. (Or you could also apply a serum)
Products for: oily skin
- Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser: (thebodyshop-usa.com, $7.80)
- Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer: (Walgreens.com, $5.99)
Pro tip: don’t use blotting papers. They signal your skin to over produce pore- clogging oil! Instead of blotting papers you should use an overnight spot treatment.
Daily routine: Dry Skin
Night: You should try washing your face with a non-drying face wash, and then apply a moisturizer.
Morning: Rinse your face with warm water. Then apply a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen.
Products for: Dry Skin
- Cetaphil SPF 50 Facial Moisturizer: (walmart.com, $40)
- Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+: (walmart.com, $9.97)
- Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer: I found this at my local Target store.
- Refreshing Facial Wash Gel: I also found this at my local Target store.
Daily Routine: Combination Skin
Morning: You should wash your face with a foaming face wash and then apply a light serum and moisturizer with SPF.
Night: You should washy your face and then apply a nighttime moisturizing lotion.
Products for: Combination Skin
- Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream: (target, $13.49)
- Yes to Carrots Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15: (Ulta.com, $14.99)
- Bellaboo berry Nice Face Fix Mask: (drugstore.com, $9.99)