Today you are going to learn how to make a flower crown! If your one of those super Boho or super girly girls Then this ones for you!
What you’ll need:
- Florist wire
- Florist tape
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Steps to follow:
- 1. Measure the wire around your head three times.
- 2. Create a wire crown. (Wrap it around your head, twist it back around, then cut off the excess)
- 3. Create clusters of loose flowers (cut about six inches of florist tap and wrap it around your cluster of flowers)
- 4. Secure clusters with florist tap and glue
- 5. Lay clusters on top of wire crown
- 6. Wrap clusters to wire using florist tap and glue
Now everyone will be noticing your beautiful creation at music festivals!
Now here are some girly accessories just under $30 dollars!
- Girly flower sunglasses: (Shopzerouv.com, $15)
- Girly Bow Cuff: This pink cuff bracelet is super adorable. (wetseal.com, $7.50)
- Girly Bow bag: This bag is super cut because it has a little bow on the front of it and this light color of yellow is super girly. (Makemechic.com, $27.50)
- Girly floral watch: I would definitely wear this watch! (Urbanoutfitters.com, $28)