So it’s finally cold outside! I absolutely LOVE cold weather! I love the layering, the pumpkin spice candles and the corn bread! What I can’t get enough of is this amazing music by some spectacular artists! Here are a few of my favorite new songs that you need to download right now!
- Lorde: Okay let’s just take a moment and realize how amazing she is! Lorde is only 16 years old and she’s already hit the number one spot on the Billboard Alternative Song Charts!! My favorite songs by her are: “Royals” and “Tennis Courts”.
- Justin Bieber: Now I’m not a die-hard belieber, but I must say I love his recent songs! The first time I heard “Hold Tight”, I legit almost cried that song is so beautiful my heart was racing. His other song “Wait For A Minute” feat. Tyga is beyond amazing and I can’t get it out of my head!!
- Miley Cyrus: I’m not 100% onboard with her new image, but I love her new music! Her new album Bangerz is on point! “FU” feat. French Montana, “Wrecking Ball” and “23” by Mike Will Made It ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa & Juicy J.
- “Roar” by Katy Perry: This song gets me so pumped!
- Ariana Grande: This sweet little baby doll has the voice of an angel or another Mariah Carey. “Baby I”, “Popular” ft. Mikka, “Almost Is Never Enough” and “The Way”. This girl can do no wrong, and I just love her!
- Iggy Azaleas: Even though she’s new on the scene, I just know she’s going to be a hit! “Change Your Life” ft. T.I. and “Work”, are my two favorite songs by her!
- Drake: Save the best for last! Drake’s new album is the best thing I’ve ever heard! “305 to My City”, “Furthest Thing”, “and Started From The Bottom” and “Hold on, We’re Going Home”. I haven’t heard the whole album, but these are what I listen to every single morning! Drake is the best of the best.
P.S. I hope you guys like this new fall music! Which song/artist is your fave?